Yg. Berbhg. Dato, Prof., Assoc. Prof., Dr., Tuan, Puan.
As part of library awareness service, we would like to encourage Lecturer (academician cum researcher) at faculty to update your research profail @ ORCID as an author identifier. (ORCID is a unique digital identifier that link researcher and research. It free of charge and protect data privacy.)
- One stop identifier – link to Scopus ID, Researcher ID, Linkedln, google scholar, etc.
- Make your work visible worldwide and as part of University webometric ranking initiative.
How to register
Please follow the 3 easy steps provided by the link.
1. REGISTER Get your unique ORCID identifier Register now!
(Registration takes 30 seconds.)
2. ADD YOUR INFO Enhance your ORCID record with your professional information and link to your other identifiers (such as Scopus or ResearcherID or LinkedIn).
3. USE YOUR ORCID ID Include your ORCID identifier on your Webpage, when you submit publications, apply for grants, and in any research workflow to ensure you get credit for your work.
Scopus ID is generated automatically for the researcher upon their publication indexed by Scopus.
The Scopus Author Identifier assigns a unique number to groups of documents written by the same author via an algorithm that matches authorship based on a certain criteria.
ORCID and Scopus: Manage your author profile
Researcher ID is a unique number assigned to researcher by Clarivate Analytics.
Search "Web of Science"
Drop down Sign in Menu Click Register - Fill up the particular
After signing in or registering, reselect the link to proceed to ResearcherID.com. or
At My Tools menu - Click ResearcherID - Login
Researcher ID Online Training
Publons is also recommended related research tool to use in managing and showcasing your research impact using above mentioned tools.
We hope this information can help you for the registration and updating profail process.
Your attention to this message is kindly appreciated.
Source: ORCID,Scopus, Web of Science, Youtube