Close PrintPrintable
Announcement Board
Information Skill Class - Springerlink (19 April 2017)
Category: Announcement

Information Skills Class

Y.Bhg. Dato/ Datin/ Prof./ Prof. Madya/Dr./Sir/Madam,

For your information, UMP Library will organize online databases class in order to give, explore and update new information about the databases that subscribed by the library. The schedules are as below : 

SPRINGERLINK

Date:  19th APRIL 2017 (Wednesday)

Time: 10:00am – 12:00pm      Venue: Computer Lab, UMP Gambang Library

Time: 2:30pm – 4:30pm          Vanue : Computer Lab, UMP Pekan Library

The class will be conducted by the vendors.  Lecturers, Tutors, Vocational Training Officer, Students and those who are interested are invited to attend. CPD points also will be given for staff. Certificate will be given to the student upon request...  SEE YOU THERE.. Limited to 50 participants (GAMBANG) & 60 participants (PEKAN).

For those interested to join in, please give your details (name, staff ID, faculty and contact no.) via memo or email to Encik Asmadi Bin Ahmad (Gambang Librarian Assistant) asmadi@ump.edu.my ext : 3146. or Encik Muhammed Fawwaz  (Pekan Reference Librarian) 09-4245641 / mfawwaz@ump.edu.my

Springer Link access to total 2,769 journals in Chemical Sciences, Computer Science, Earth and Environmental Sciences, Life Sciences, Geosciences, Engineering, Law, Mathematics, Physics and Astronomy, Economics, Medicine, Biomedical and Life Science, Behavioral Science, Humanities, Chemistry and Natural Science.

http://ezproxy.ump.edu.my
Posted by ASMADI BIN AHMAD , PERPUSTAKAAN
30 MAR 2017