Close PrintPrintable
Announcement Board
Publisher Talk : Emerald (26 April 2017)
Category: Announcement

Publisher Talk

Y.Bhg. Dato/ Datin/ Prof./ Prof. Madya/Dr./Sir/Madam,

For your information, UMP Library will organize online databases class in order to give, explore and update new information about the databases that subscribed by the library. The schedules are as below.

EMERALD

Date:  26th APRIL 2017 (Wednesday)

Time: 9:00am – 12:00pm      Venue: Auditorium, UMP Gambang Library

Speaker: Mr. Ben S'ng

The workshop will be conducted by the vendors speakers. Academician and postgraduate student who are interested are invited to attend. CPD points also will be given for staff. Certificate will be given to the student upon request...  SEE YOU THERE.. Limited to 200 participants (GAMBANG).

For those interested to join in, please give your details (name, staff ID, faculty and contact no.) via memo or email to Encik Asmadi Bin Ahmad (Gambang Librarian Assistant) asmadi@ump.edu.my ext : 3146. or Encik Muhammed Fawwaz  (Pekan Reference Librarian) 09-4245641 / mfawwaz@ump.edu.my

Emerald Emerald is a leading English language publisher of academic and professional literature in management, library services and engineering. Emerald ManagementXtra access more than 75,000 full text articles, 200,000 reviews from the world's leading management journals, plus case studies, literature reviews, book reviews, conference information, interviews, and profiles.

http://ezproxy.ump.edu.my
Posted by ASMADI BIN AHMAD , PERPUSTAKAAN
30 MAR 2017